Welcome

Thanks for stopping by Oldman's Cantankerous Point of View. For more Cantankerousness visit my new blog,
OldmanBlurtsOut, My Cantankerous Point of View. Thank You!

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Assistance from Above?



A devoted and religious man was riding his horse one day hurriedly down the road, trying not to be late for church because he did not want to miss a single word of the pastor's sermon that morning. Suddenly, his horse stumbled on a stump in the road and threw him to the ground.

As he was lying in the middle of the road, his body bruised and scraped and his back wrenched in extreme pain, he called out to the heavens, “Please Lord, send me all your angels in heaven to help me get back up on my horse!”

With extraordinary strength, he leaped onto the horse’s back however his force was so extreme he fell off the other side.

Again on the ground he called out, “All right, just half of you angels this time!”

1 comment:

  1. This is great, Brian! It's a lighthearted reminder of the power of faith! Good day brightener!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments. I have been forced to begin moderating comments because a spammer is attacking my blog. Thank you for your understanding. hAv a Gr8 dAy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails