Welcome

Thanks for stopping by Oldman's Cantankerous Point of View. For more Cantankerousness visit my new blog,
OldmanBlurtsOut, My Cantankerous Point of View. Thank You!

Friday, September 11, 2009

The Superior Scribbler Award

Carrie at Cogito Ergo Scribit has passed along to me the Superior Scribbler Award. This marks the first award that Oldman's Cantankerous Point of View™ has recieved. Thanks Carrie! I truly feel honored.



Award:
The Superior Scribbler

1. Each Superior Scribbler, must in turn, pass the Award on to 5 most-deserving bloggy buds.

2. Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author and name of the blog from whom he/she has received the Award.

3. Each Superior Scribbler must display the Award on his/her blog and link to this post which explains the Award.

4. Each blogger who wins the Award must visit this post and add his or her name to the Mr. Linky List at the Scholastic-Scribe's blog. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who wins this prestigious Award!

5. Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.


According to the rules, I hereby pass this prestigious award to the following bloggers.


Tim at Live Smart



10 comments:

  1. Oh, this is unique, thank U B !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this high honor, Brian! I will treasure it ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Brian!Keep up the good work and I hope that you receive more awards in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! Now I just need to get my brain to cooperate so I can come up with five people.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brian,

    Thanks very much for this. I really appreciate it and wish you all the best in your future endeavors. Stay healthy and fit my man and you will live a longer more vital and fun life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Finally catching up on things since I fell a bit behind. I swear I think the computer's possessed or something because I never seem to get what I want to get done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can relate, I never seem to have enough hours in the day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Brian,it is well deserved I assure you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Simon, I appreciate your encouragement.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments. I have been forced to begin moderating comments because a spammer is attacking my blog. Thank you for your understanding. hAv a Gr8 dAy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails