Welcome

Thanks for stopping by Oldman's Cantankerous Point of View. For more Cantankerousness visit my new blog,
OldmanBlurtsOut, My Cantankerous Point of View. Thank You!

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Atlanta Flood - Red Cross Relief Telethon



The American Red Cross is seeking donations for their Disaster Relief Fund for Atlanta flood victims. More rain is expected in the area today. My thoughts and prayers go out to those families in need.


You can participate in 11Alive News Red Cross Relief Telethon to make your donation over the phone at 678-422-8466.


You can donate online by following this link to the Red Cross Disaster Relief Fund.


You can also visit 11Alive News for donations and continuing news and coverage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments. I have been forced to begin moderating comments because a spammer is attacking my blog. Thank you for your understanding. hAv a Gr8 dAy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails