Welcome

Thanks for stopping by Oldman's Cantankerous Point of View. For more Cantankerousness visit my new blog,
OldmanBlurtsOut, My Cantankerous Point of View. Thank You!

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Friendship Contract

One of my contacts was asking about how to draw up a friendship contract. I thought this was an excellent idea especially for people are moving, for students at the end of the year, as a New Years Pledge or just something fun for friends to do. She was looking for something for her friends to sign saying they will keep in touch with her but she wanted it to sound official like the real ones. Here is what I designed. I hope it is something you like and enjoy getting your friends to sign.

You can access this image for a large pic on my Flickr at http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2530/3929212331_4ec69d3b11_o.jpg

4 comments:

  1. That's so cute!! It's so nice of you to spend your time to make up a Friend Contract for one of your friends and to share it with us. Very creative too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! very inventive Brian...patent it b4 someone steals it ;0

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks I appreciate your kind words everyone.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments. I have been forced to begin moderating comments because a spammer is attacking my blog. Thank you for your understanding. hAv a Gr8 dAy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails