Welcome

Thanks for stopping by Oldman's Cantankerous Point of View. For more Cantankerousness visit my new blog,
OldmanBlurtsOut, My Cantankerous Point of View. Thank You!

Thursday, February 25, 2010

The End of an Era?


Today was my birthday therefore marking the end of living half of a century for me. This has led me to think of my past and how I could change my future, hopefully for the better. I believe many positive things are happening in my life but I want to do so much more with my life. I know I am not having a mid-life crisis because I went through that 10 years ago however it has started my thinking process as to where my life is heading. My faith is strong and I look to Him for guidance along my journey. I know what I must do to accomplish my goals but do I have the strength and wisdom to follow His direction. Do I have the courage to face my fears and overcome them? Only time will tell.








1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Brian! I hope your special day was a happy one. Birthdays are naturally a time of reflection. Just take it one step at a time, and you'll figure out what you're meant to do with the time you're given. Life is indeed a journey, and we're meant to learn from each new experience along the way. Your faith will sustain you and give you the strength and wisdom to make the right choices.

    Be well and be happy,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments. I have been forced to begin moderating comments because a spammer is attacking my blog. Thank you for your understanding. hAv a Gr8 dAy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails