Welcome

Thanks for stopping by Oldman's Cantankerous Point of View. For more Cantankerousness visit my new blog,
OldmanBlurtsOut, My Cantankerous Point of View. Thank You!

Saturday, May 29, 2010

What Do You Look Like in the Morning?



Hi, this is just to have a little fun. Post a video showing what you look like in the morning on Oldmanblurts YouTube using the new YouTube Moderator between now and July 5, 2010. It can be a video you've already made or just one showing us what you look like. (please nothing inappropriate)

Then vote for your favorite video. The winner will be featured on my channel and on one of my blogs.

Check out my video to see what I look like and for some fun random thoughts. Have a good time with it. Good luck and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments. I have been forced to begin moderating comments because a spammer is attacking my blog. Thank you for your understanding. hAv a Gr8 dAy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails