Welcome

Thanks for stopping by Oldman's Cantankerous Point of View. For more Cantankerousness visit my new blog,
OldmanBlurtsOut, My Cantankerous Point of View. Thank You!

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Pool Trick Shots


I really enjoy watching this guy, Rick at Prayingmnantis72, shoot his trick pool shots. In the first video you see a trick shot never seen before because its never been created.. until now!!! Cue balls hit each other and bank back three rails and pocket matching balls in opposite pockets!!




Here's a couple more I like





Be sure to visit Prayingmantis72 YouTube Channel.

1 comment:

  1. Rick's got some great stuff. If you want to learn how to shoot some of these though, check out my website for free trick shot tutorials: http://www.trickshottim.com/trick-shot-index.php

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments. I have been forced to begin moderating comments because a spammer is attacking my blog. Thank you for your understanding. hAv a Gr8 dAy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails