Welcome

Thanks for stopping by Oldman's Cantankerous Point of View. For more Cantankerousness visit my new blog,
OldmanBlurtsOut, My Cantankerous Point of View. Thank You!

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Imagination

Some people have an incredible imagination.

While others have way too much time on their hands..

A friend sent me the pics below in an email. I don't know where they came from but some of them are hilarious. I numbered them where you can make up your own captions and put them in the comments. I will comment back with some of my captions later. Have Fun! I did the first one. I had a hard time with it, maybe I'll do better on some of the others. Let your imaginations soar!


1 You call that a knife? This is a knife.

2

3

4

5
6

7

8

9

10

11

12

13

14

15

16

17

18

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments. I have been forced to begin moderating comments because a spammer is attacking my blog. Thank you for your understanding. hAv a Gr8 dAy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails