Welcome

Thanks for stopping by Oldman's Cantankerous Point of View. For more Cantankerousness visit my new blog,
OldmanBlurtsOut, My Cantankerous Point of View. Thank You!

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Review: Best in Atlanta Radio

So what do I think is the best station in Atlanta. Well, I really do like all kinds of music, I can get into most genre of music but I have to admit, I grew up in the 60's, 70's and 80's and one of my favorites has to be Classic Rock n Roll. I love it with a southern flavor with songs like "Best Dressed Man" by ZZ Top and some ARS and let's not forget Skynyrd and Marshall Tucker. Throw in some Beatles and Don McLean singing "American Pie" and I am one happy old man.

~ BEST CLASSIC ROCK STATION IN ATLANTA ~

~ BEST IN ATLANTA RADIO ~



AWARDS GOES TO

CoxMedia Group's

97.1 The River



I award them TEN


fLAmInG8bAllS




The Highest Award which can bestowed on any Review of mine.

If you want to take a trip down memory lane
visit their site. Click on the 97.1 Logo
to be taken to their site
or check out the widget in the side bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments. I have been forced to begin moderating comments because a spammer is attacking my blog. Thank you for your understanding. hAv a Gr8 dAy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails