Welcome

Thanks for stopping by Oldman's Cantankerous Point of View. For more Cantankerousness visit my new blog,
OldmanBlurtsOut, My Cantankerous Point of View. Thank You!

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Kids are High Tech


I was trying to add this widgit from Lijit and their site went under maintenance while I was working on doing it. Obviously, I couldn't do it but they had this cool video come up which I just had to share. Remember always ask a kid if you are having trouble with anything technical, VCRs, TVs, DVDs, MP3s, Laptops, Desktops, Iphones, Ipods, you know anything. Tech stuff is designed that even a kid can do it. What they don't tell you is that adults should not even try. Here's the video.

Edit: Check out the Lijit widget on the sidebar here and on my other blog, Oldmanblurtsout. They are Fantabulous! You can get your own widget by visiting the Lijit site.

2 comments:

  1. Brian, while I'm glad you enjoyed our maintenance video (it was really fun to make!), I'm sorry you encountered difficulties while signing up. I'm happy to help and answer any questions you might have. Feel free to send them my way...tara [at] lijit [dot] com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tara for taking the time to drop me a line. The problem I experienced was only temporary. I have two sites and I was able to easily install the widgets. I love them! They are a great addition to my blogs. I find them useful and I believe my readers will as well. Thanks again. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments. I have been forced to begin moderating comments because a spammer is attacking my blog. Thank you for your understanding. hAv a Gr8 dAy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails