Welcome

Thanks for stopping by Oldman's Cantankerous Point of View. For more Cantankerousness visit my new blog,
OldmanBlurtsOut, My Cantankerous Point of View. Thank You!

Friday, October 16, 2009

Everything's Amazing Nobody's Happy

This is one of the funniest videos I've seen! Conan hosts the comedian Louis CK who is talking about the spoiled generation. A friend of mine posted it on Facebook and I just had to share it. I can relate to what he is talking about; it is so true!



Image was taken from Louis CK's website; you can check out his website here for all of his most recent updates and live performance dates.

3 comments:

  1. ya know what, he kinda reminds me of Carlin a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't think of that but you're right he does remind me of George Carlin. Now I want to go watch the seven words skit. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brian extremely funny and so very true.Have a great weekend.Simon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments. I have been forced to begin moderating comments because a spammer is attacking my blog. Thank you for your understanding. hAv a Gr8 dAy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails