Welcome

Thanks for stopping by Oldman's Cantankerous Point of View. For more Cantankerousness visit my new blog,
OldmanBlurtsOut, My Cantankerous Point of View. Thank You!

Monday, October 19, 2009

Work Day


Today is a work day for me.
This is my first day of work at my new job.
I know,
what do you mean, you say?
You thought I started my job months ago.
Well,
yes I did,
but after training for three weeks and
numerous communications problem
between computers
I,
yes me,
am starting to actually do the job I was hired for today!
Yippee!

For complete details about my first day at work visit Oldman's Blurts and Rants later today.

Look for my New Poem coming soon at Oldman's Poetry Corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments. I have been forced to begin moderating comments because a spammer is attacking my blog. Thank you for your understanding. hAv a Gr8 dAy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails