Welcome

Thanks for stopping by Oldman's Cantankerous Point of View. For more Cantankerousness visit my new blog,
OldmanBlurtsOut, My Cantankerous Point of View. Thank You!

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Letter of Recommendation



To whom it may concern:

1 Trevor Adams, my assistant programmer, can always be found
2 hard at work in his cubicle. Trevor works independently, without
3 wasting company time talking to colleagues. Trevor never
4 thinks twice about assisting fellow employees, and he always
5 finishes given assignments on time. Often he takes extended
6 measures to complete his work, sometimes skipping coffee
7 breaks. Trevor is a dedicated individual who has absolutely no
8 vanity in spite of his high accomplishments and profound
9 knowledge in his field. I firmly believe that Trevor can be
10 classed as a high-calibre employee, the type that cannot be
11 dispensed with. Consequently, I truly recommend that Trevor be
12 promoted to executive management, and a proposal will be
13 executed as soon as possible.


Addendum
The idiot was standing over my shoulder while I wrote this report.
Kindly re-read only the odd numbered lines.


This was sent to me in an email by a friend of mine and I thought it was funny. Thanks my friend. The above artwork is one of my original cartoons using the Paint program. I know it's not great but what do you think? Any suggestions for a caption for the cartoon?

1 comment:

  1. LOL!!!!!!! no ideas sorry, i'm laughing to hard!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments. I have been forced to begin moderating comments because a spammer is attacking my blog. Thank you for your understanding. hAv a Gr8 dAy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails