Welcome

Thanks for stopping by Oldman's Cantankerous Point of View. For more Cantankerousness visit my new blog,
OldmanBlurtsOut, My Cantankerous Point of View. Thank You!

Friday, October 2, 2009

Extra, Extra, Read All About It!



Announcing Oldman's Poetry Corner. Today I have posted my newest poem on my new blog. Please follow this link to Oldman's Poetry Corner. While you are there please click and become a follower using Google Connect. I enjoy writing poetry and wanted a place to publish all of my poems together. I will begin posting all of my poems on this new blog. I may from time to time post poems on my other blogs if the topic is appropriate, however, I will still post it on Oldman's Poetry Corner because it will include all of my poems. You will find my old poems from other blogs there as well. So stop by and take a look. I hope you enjoy today's poem. Thanks for your continued support and encouragement.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments. I have been forced to begin moderating comments because a spammer is attacking my blog. Thank you for your understanding. hAv a Gr8 dAy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails