Welcome

Thanks for stopping by Oldman's Cantankerous Point of View. For more Cantankerousness visit my new blog,
OldmanBlurtsOut, My Cantankerous Point of View. Thank You!

Monday, October 5, 2009

Is anyone still hungry? Seconds Anyone?

WOW! Look at these photographs. Have you ever seen portions any larger than this? The Waldgeist XXXXXL Restaurant in Hofheim offers gigantic portions. I say gigantic because Super-Sized does not even begin to describe these portions. You can visit their website here. I received these photos in a PowerPoint presentation in an email from a friend. I also added a video at the end. If you ever decide to visit be sure to bring your appetite. What do you think? Can you see yourself eating all of the meal?























3 comments:

  1. YOW! I'll take one of those 2 liters of beer puhlease, at 5PM of course lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Brian but I find this grotesque.Nobody needs that much food.One plate of this would feed a family in Africa for a week.Kind regards,Simon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments. I have been forced to begin moderating comments because a spammer is attacking my blog. Thank you for your understanding. hAv a Gr8 dAy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails